Meet Charmaine C. Rozario
Charmaine Rozario is an employment immigration lawyer in Cleveland, Ohio who practiced law in the High Court of Bombay prior to immigrating to the United States. Charmaine has led Herman Legal Group’s Business Immigration Department since 2002, representing some of the Midwest’s fastest growing and dynamic employers. Prior to joining our firm, Charmaine served as immigration counsel to one of the top 20 software companies in the U.S.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
Providing advice and employers who wish to retain foreign talent in the U.S.
Legal services for companies hiring foreign talent on a temporary basis or permanent basis.
Employment-based nonimmigrant visas:
- H-1B visas for temporary professional workers
- L visa status for multinational executives and specialized knowledge transferees
- E visas for foreign investors and treaty traders
- P visas for performers and athletes
- R-1 religious workers
EB1, EB2 and EB3 employment-based immigrant visas:
- EB1 extraordinary abilities green card
- EB1 outstanding professor and researcher green cards
- EB1 multinational manager (transferee) green cards
- EB1 religious worker (special immigrant worker) green cards
- EB2 national interest waiver green cards
- EB2 and EB3 immigrant worker green cards through labor certification/PERM process
- Schedule A green cards for nurses and physical therapists
Immigration petitions by U.S. citizen / U.S. permanent resident spouses; parents, children, brothers / sisters.
Violence Against Women Act Petitions:
Green cards for abused spouses of U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents.
YEARS OF PRACTICE:
- State of Ohio
LLM – Case Western Reserve University – School of Law
Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Commerce from St. Xavier’s College, University of Mumbai
LLB – University of Mumbai
Represented clients in Immigration Court in Cleveland; Before the USCIS – at family-based immigration interviews, naturalization interviews, and other matters; Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE); Cleveland Housing Court; Domestic Relations Court; the High Court of Mumbai; and other lower courts in Mumbai.
ON A PERSONAL NOTE:
Charmaine is truly a citizen of the world having resided in countries such as India, Egypt, Italy and Bangladesh during which time she formed important personal and business relationships. Her extensive travels have given her a deep perspective and compassion for diverse cultures which has proved to be an invaluable asset to our firm.
Cleveland Law Office
815 Superior Avenue, Suite 1225
Cleveland, Ohio 44114