If you are reading these immigration questions and answers, then you likely want to learn more about important immigration topics that affect you and your family. Immigration law is very complex, so please do not hesitate to contact Herman Legal Group if you have questions related to immigration or other legal matters. You may reach us at 1 (800) 808-4013, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
IMMIGRANTS STOPPED BY THE LAW
BRINGING IMMIGRANT FAMILY MEMBERS TO LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES
- First Preference – Unmarried, adult sons and daughters of U.S. citizens, 21 years of age or older.
- Second Preference (2A) – Spouses of green card holders, unmarried children under 21 years of age of permanent residents.
- Second Preference (2B) – Unmarried adult sons and daughters of permanent residents.
- Third Preference – Married sons and daughters (any age) of U.S. citizens.
- Fourth Preference – Brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens who are 21 years of age or older.
IMMIGRANTS CHARGED WITH DUI
IMPORTANT STEPS FOR IMMIGRANTS TO LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES