Karmen Waters is a recognized immigration lawyer with experience mainly in family and employment-based immigration.
Her specific experience/pending matters include:
- Appellate brief with Board of Immigration Appeals (MTR granted);
- Court appearances before the Miami Immigration Court;
- Represent multiple individuals under ICE ERO reporting requirements; Represented Individual at I-589 Asylum Interview (successful);
- Represent two individuals at N-400 Naturalization Interviews (both successful).
- Pending Submissions with USCIS (with accompanying brief as required): Deferred Action (2); Form I-191 212(c) waiver; Form I246 Stay of Removal Applications; I-130 Relative Petitions; Form I-821 TPS Applications; Form I-131 Parole/Travel Authorization Documents; Form I-485 to Adjustment of Status; Form I-821 DACA Application; Form I-589 Application for Asylum; I-765 Application for Work Authorization; I-90 Application to Replace Residence Card; Form I-601 Waiver.