Client: Adult Female Student Wishing to Transfer from B-2 to F-1 Status
Client’s Country of Origin: Croatia
Case Type: I-539 Application to Extend / Change Nonimmigrant Status
Date of Application: March 19, 2002
Date of Approval: June 20, 2002

After a denial to her previous application, our client studying in a Cleveland suburb retained us to secure student status by changing her nonimmigrant status from B-2 to F-1.

Not many people know that you can transfer from one nonimmigrant status to another, and even less people know how to deal with the procedures. It may take you some time to figure out how to apply and transfer, and it will likely cost you more to do it by yourself. An experienced immigration lawyer will help you to transfer successfully without any unnecessary risks or wasted time.

We helped our client collect sufficient evidence and prove:

  • She was granted admission by the school, which issued I-20.
  • She had sufficient financial support from relatives in the Cleveland area for the duration of her study.
  • Her ongoing medical treatments in the Cleveland area required a quiet stay for a full recovery.
  • She secured a confirmatory letter to prove her good faith from a Representative.

Within three months, our client was granted F-1 status.

At Herman Legal Group, Your Future Matters Most
Call now to request a consultation

24/7 Evening and Weekends for Virtual and In person.