Client: A Dental Clinic Near Cleveland, Ohio
Client’s Country of Origin: South Korea
Case Type: Labor Certification
Date of Application: September 17, 2007
Date of Approval: November 25, 2007
Our client retained us to keep an experienced dentist for its service and complete the labor certification process.
Should you really want to hire a choice candidate, you have to comply with the prescribed legal process in a timely manner. We believe in immigration. We believe in the power of diversity to introduce talents and induce the best synergy into your organization. We can help you navigate through all the details. Our business visa team will be happy to help.
We helped our client:
- Complete due registration with the Department of Labor.
- Complete prevailing wage determination.
- Place job notice in a conspicuous place for the required amount of time.
- Register the job order at the Ohio Department of Labor.
- Take additional steps to publicize the job opening, on job search sites, employer’s site,s and at job fairs.
Within three months, our client was in compliance with labor law requirements and could continue to hire its choice dentist.