EB-1 Visa: Adjustment of Status

EB1A, EB1B, and EB1C visa immigration applicants must file a Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status after their initial petition is approved. Some applicants may be able to file their I-140 applicants currently with their Form I-485 petition.

2023-09-20T04:25:13-05:00Categories: Immigration Articles|Tags: , |

Permanent Status Based on Marriage Granted for Client’s Wife from Somalia

Our client, a U.S. citizen, retained Herman Legal Group’s family immigration lawyers in Columbus, Ohio to secure immigration status for his Somalian wife.

2023-09-20T01:52:15-05:00Categories: Success Stories|Tags: , |
Go to Top