Immigration Doctors in Detroit

If you intend to apply for a green card (adjustment of status) in the United States, you will probably need a medical examination. Any doctor in the state cannot conduct this examination. Instead, USCIS authorizes certain doctors (civil surgeons) who can perform the medical exam required for Green Card applicants.