How to File a Motion to Reopen With the Board of Immigration Appeals?

If a person wants to ask the Board of Immigration Appeals to reopen proceedings in which the Board has already rendered a decision to consider new facts or evidence in the case, he or she can file a motion to reopen with the Board.

2023-09-20T04:23:46-05:00Categories: Immigration Articles|Tags: , |

Filing Motion to Reopen With the Immigration Court

Motions to reopen are usually filed either with the Immigration Court or the Board of Immigration Appeals. Where the immigrant will apply his or her motion will depend on which of these two entities last had contact with the case. Here, we will overview how to file a motion with the Immigration Court.

2023-09-20T03:16:27-05:00Categories: Immigration Articles|Tags: , |
Go to Top