How to File an I-129F for a Foreign Fiance and Get K-1 Visa?

A K-1 fiancé visa is a nonimmigrant visa that allows a foreign fiancé to enter the United States with the purpose of getting married to a U.S. citizen. An approved visa will last for six months after it gets assigned. The couple has a time frame of 90 days from the entry date to perform the wedding and apply for Adjustment of status process, which will give the fiancé a legal permanent residence in the U.S.

2020-12-28T02:41:13-05:00Categories: Immigration Articles|Tags: , , |
Go to Top