Military Spouse Cures Unlawful Entry through Parole-in-Place

Our client approached Attorney Richard Herman of Herman Legal Group while seeking to obtain lawful status. Based on her background, this goal would be limited and difficult to achieve. Our client, a native of Mexico, originally came to the US as an undocumented minor. By law, if you enter the States illegally, you cannot adjust your status for lawful permanent residence. Due to these circumstances, our client’s options were to either stay in the US undocumented and at high risk of deportation or leave the country for an extended period of time while applying for waiver.

2021-10-26T01:21:49-05:00Categories: Success Stories|Tags: , |

How to Apply to Adjust Status After You Enter the U.S. on K-1 Visa?

When a foreign fiancé enters the United States based on a K1 nonimmigrant visa, there is a time frame of 90 days to get married to the U.S. citizen who filed a petition for an Alien fiancé. The couple should marry as soon as possible, given that breaking the deadline can lead to the deportation proceedings to the home country of the visa holder.

granny giving a blow job baku ane otouto shibocchau zo 2 daisy taylor and stepson mom impregnanted by son, cojo con mi abuela ms puiyi onlyfans leak plus size models nude 50 cent shop candy, sexy pics of tits dad daughter cream pie bigest boobs in the wold nude pictures kaley cuoco
lets go brandon porn black bull london chinese hotwife who is olivia attwood charli d amelio deepfake, pamela anderson tommy lee sex tape lily adams porn star cum in ebony mouth black free homemade porn, m n f club porn sitting on face try noy to cum my lil pony porn
Go to Top