Herman Legal Group Assists Client’s Access to Life-Saving Medical Treatment

Our client, a citizen of Canada, comes from a wealthy, successful family. However, as a young man, he suffered from serious medical issues that consumed his day-to-day life. After seeking medical institutions and trying several treatments in Canada, nothing worked. Our client’s family burdened in distress over their son’s health. Finally, they came across a medical clinic located in Utah that would treat our client’s needs, and after trial, the clinic’s assistance was found successful.

2023-09-19T07:42:39-05:00Categories: Success Stories|Tags: , , |

Nonimmigrant Waivers: Canadian K-Visa Applicants

A Canadian fiancé(e) of a US citizen seeking to enter the United States with the intent to marry must obtain a nonimmigrant “K-visa,” also known as a “fiancé(e) visa.” As neighboring countries, cross-border relationships are quite common between Canadian and US citizens. To be eligible for a Fiancé(e) visa, the US petitioner must meet the following requirements.

2023-09-20T00:18:43-05:00Categories: Immigration Articles|Tags: , |

What Happens if My I-192 is Denied?

By law, it is within the discretion of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services to grant the waiver of inadmissibility. As noted before, the Admissibility Review Office must weigh the following factors when deciding whether or not to grant a waiver application pursuant to INA § 212(d)(3)

2021-10-27T06:00:55-05:00Categories: Immigration Articles|Tags: , |

Nonimmigrant Waivers: Canadian E-Visa Applicants

Canadians seeking to enter the US to engage in trade or investment are required to obtain what is called an “E-visa.” E-visas are categorized into two main purposes: Treaty Trader (E-1) and Treaty Investor (E-2), and are available for citizens of select Treaty Countries.

2023-09-20T00:21:36-05:00Categories: Immigration Articles|Tags: , , |

How to Obtain Your I-192 Waiver (Application for Advance Permission to Enter as a Non-Immigrant)

Once an individual is found to be inadmissible, the US government will not issue him or her a visa to work, study, visit for pleasure, and so on. If you are found to be inadmissible, the only way to be admitted into the country is if you obtain an I-192 waiver, or advanced permission to enter as a nonimmigrant. An I-192 waiver is a form that essentially “forgives” an individual’s ground(s) of inadmissibility and permits him or her to temporarily enter the US for a specific reason and for a specified time period.

2023-10-10T17:38:30-05:00Categories: Immigration Guides|Tags: |
Go to Top