Armenian Tourist Receives F-1 Status after Untimely Service Adjudication Process

While hundreds of applications and thousands of paperwork are filed to the USCIS, it is foreseeable that mistakes or errors may occur from time to time. However, this oversight does not condone putting petitioners at fault for circumstances beyond their control. Our client, a citizen of Armenia, came to the US on a tourist visa. During her visit, she became interested in pursuing an American education.

2023-09-21T10:26:43-05:00Categories: Success Stories|Tags: , |

How to Complete Form I-539

Spouses and the unmarried children of treaty investors and employees who currently legally in the United States can request a change in status to E-2 dependent status or an extension of a valid E-2 visa – by filing Form I-539. Current court cases may affect the ability to file a Form I-539. Family members of E-2 investors and employees should review these cases and their rights with experienced immigration attorneys.

Traveler from Croatia Transfers from B-2 to F-1 Status

Client: Adult Female Student Wishing to Transfer from B-2 to F-1 Status Client's Country of Origin: Croatia Case Type: I-539 Application to Extend / Change Nonimmigrant Status Date of Application: March 19, 2002 Date of Approval: June 20, 2002 Background: After a denial to her previous application, our client studying in a Cleveland suburb [...]

2023-09-18T23:50:43-05:00Categories: Success Stories|Tags: |
Go to Top