TN Visa for Registered Nurses

Citizens of Canada and Mexico can work in the United States under The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). This treaty allows petitioners to seek admission for TN Visa under certain occupation categories. One of the suitable occupations is a Registered Nurse.

TN Visa for University and College Teachers

Under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), qualified Canadian and Mexican citizens can temporarily stay and engage professionally in various jobs in the United States. Teaching is one of the available occupations listed in the NAFTA list since 1994.

2021-09-29T09:59:24-05:00Categories: Immigration Articles|Tags: , , |
Go to Top