Buddhist Monk Approved for Permanent Residency and Work Authorization in Ohio

Our client a non-profit Vietnamese Buddhist temple retained Attorney Charmaine Rozario of Herman Legal Group to assist with petitioning a religious worker to come to the Cleveland area. Our client was suffering due to a lack of Buddhist monks and nuns in the US.

Petitioner R-1 Nonimmigration Visa Requirements – Tax Exempt Status and Compensation

According to the USCIS, the following evidence must be submitted for “eligibility to file Form I-129 for an R-1 nonimmigrant.” Proof the petitioner must submit for R1 visa classification varies as follows for bona fide non-profit religious organizations that claim a tax exemption as follows:

R-1 Temporary Nonimmigrant Religious Worker Visas

R1 visas apply to foreigners who are seeking to work in the United States on a temporary or full-time basis – as a minister or in another religious position. Generally, the alien needs a religious sponsor in the United States. Obtaining the first R-1 visa can take time because a site visit may be required.

2022-01-22T08:52:07-05:00Categories: Immigration Guides|Tags: , |
granny giving a blow job baku ane otouto shibocchau zo 2 tubxporn.vip daisy taylor and stepson mom impregnanted by son, cojo con mi abuela ms puiyi onlyfans leak xnxxforced.com plus size models nude 50 cent shop candy, sexy pics of tits dad daughter cream pie hotwifeporn.vip bigest boobs in the wold nude pictures kaley cuoco
lets go brandon porn black bull london chinese hotwife lesbianposes.net who is olivia attwood charli d amelio deepfake, pamela anderson tommy lee sex tape lily adams porn star lesbianbabez.net cum in ebony mouth black free homemade porn, m n f club porn sitting on face onlyteenpussy.net try noy to cum my lil pony porn
Go to Top