Can I Sponsor My Undocumented Spouse?

Marrying an undocumented or overstayed immigrant who came on a tourist visa by a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident is very often in the United States in the past years. If you are a U.S. citizen or you hold a permanent residence status, and you have an undocumented spouse, you might wonder how to help them get a green card.