Indian Student Meets Wife on Visa; LPR Granted after Marriage

Our client, a citizen of India, was present within the US as an international student. During his study, he met a US citizen woman and fell in love. After some time, the couple united in marriage. The couple then was faced with adjusting our client’s nonimmigrant status, establishing their marital relationship, sponsoring our client for eligibility to become a lawful permanent resident—all before his student visa expires.

Best Practices For Extending or Changing To B-1 and B-2 Visitor Status

Many people who have either a B1 visa or a B2 visa may want to extend those visas. People with other types of visas may seek to change their status to a B-1 visa or a B-2 visa. These extensions and status changes are becoming even more desirable and even necessary to the COVID-19 pandemic.

2023-09-25T07:28:11-05:00Categories: Immigration Guides|Tags: , , |
Go to Top