Cleveland H1B Immigration Lawyer
Your Highly Accomplished H1B Immigration Attorney in Cleveland, Surrounding Areas and Throughout the United States
Herman Legal Group’s Headquarter office in Cleveland gathers the most skilled and highly adept lawyers in the United States. Our culturally diverse team, which speaks over speaks 12 different languages remains at your disposal, providing you with a variety of legal services and customized assistance including H1B visa processing while genuinely caring for your future and well-being.
What is an H1B visa?
The H1b visa is one of the most popular and commonly used, non-immigrant (temporary) visas allowing foreigners to fulfill their long-awaited dream of working in the United States. It is specifically designated for temporary specialist workers, who wish to perform services of exceptional merit and ability in a specialty occupation within the United States.
Even though so far things seem simple, it can become quite complex! Navigating the legal process of applying for an H1B visa can be quite stressful and sometimes overwhelming which is why getting the help of an experienced immigration attorney is often a crucial turning point.
If you are considering moving to Cleveland for work, you may want to take a look at Immigration Information and Resources for Cleveland, Ohio to see what the city can offer to newcomers!
Who qualifies for an H1B visa?
To qualify for an H1B visa you must have a valid job offer from a U.S based employer that satisfies the specialty occupation standard as well as having a specific bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in combined education and experience in return.
Some of those occupations include accountants, engineers, information technology professionals, pharmacists, scientists, and teachers. Securing a job offer from a reliable U.S based employer that fulfills all of the USCIS requirements is mandatory to be eligible!
The following criteria is what the USCIS looks for when determining whether a certain job position qualifies as a “specialty occupation” and if you are eligible for the said-vacancy:
- A minimum entry requirement is usually a bachelor’s, higher degree, or its equivalent in a directly related field of study.
- The required degree for the job has to be common to the industry among similar organizations. Alternatively, the job is so complex or unique that only a degree holder can perform it.
- Due to the highly specialized and complex nature of certain jobs, the knowledge required to perform the job usually requires a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- If your degree is obtained from a foreign country, then you might need what is known as “credentials evaluation.” which is a service that consists in reviewing your transcripts, your degree program, and the type of courses you took at your university to determine whether your degree is equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree.
- If you do not have a bachelor’s degree or any degree at all, do no worry you might still be eligible for an H-1B visa. As U.S law allows you to substitute work experience with bachelor’s degree as a ways of demonstrating your qualification for the job. If you do not have a U.S or a foreign bachelor’s degree, you have to demonstrate that you have 12 years of work experience, as the USCIS views three years of work experience as equivalent to one year of degree coursework.
Get Help from a Trusted H1B Immigration Lawyer in Cleveland
Due to the continuous changes in U.S rules and regulations especially when it comes to immigration law, navigating the H1B visa process can be exhausting and frustrating.
We strongly recommend that you consult an immigration attorney who specializes in these matters to discuss case details, circumstances and determine a customized plan for your specific situation.
Do not hesitate to call Herman Legal Group to schedule an appointment with immigration attorney Richard Herman and get the necessary help with your H1B visa application whether in Cleveland, its surrounding areas or throughout all of the United States. Keep in mind that the sooner you start the legal procedures, the better is the outcome!
Herman Legal Group, LLC.
815 Superior Ave Suite 1225, Cleveland
OH 44114, United States
Tel: +1 216-696-0104
Mon: 8 am – 8 pm
Tue: 8 am – 8 pm
Wed: 8 am – 8 pm
Thu: 8 am – 8 pm
Fri: 8 am – 8 pm
Sat: 9 am – 2 pm
IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY / GENERAL ATTORNEY
Richard Herman is a nationally recognized immigration lawyer and immigration activist. He is the founder of Herman Legal Group headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio.
CHARMAINE C. ROZARIO
Charmaine Rozario is an employment attorney in Cleveland, Ohio who practiced law in the High Court of Bombay prior to immigrating to the United States.
Herman Law Group was founded by Richard Herman because of his sincere belief that immigration makes America stronger . Richard has been a global advocate for immigrant rights for many years, with over 20 years of experience helping immigrants achieve their goals to live, work and find happiness in the United States.
Richard has assembled a team of legal experts who share his passion for helping individuals and businesses navigate the complex world of immigration law. We treat our clients like family and strive to achieve the most efficient and harmonious outcome in every situation.