The federal agency charged with border management and control, with responsibility for customs, immigration, border security, and agricultural protection.
- CBP Leadership and Organizat: A description of the leadership and organization of the CBP.
- CBP Information Center: Ask a question, report a complaint, etc.
- CBP Headquarters Contact Information: Phone and address list for CBP headquarters.
- CBP Locate a Port of Entry: Interactive map providing details of all CBP ports of entry.
- CBP Preclearance Locations: Through Preclearance, CBP Officers stationed overseas conduct the same inspections of international air travelers typically that occur upon arrival in the United States.This page provides preclearance locations for various overseas points of origin.
- CBP FOIA: The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)\is the law that gives people access to information about federal agencies.This page provides information about how the FOIA applies to th CBP.
- Electronic System for Travel Authorization: The Electronic System for Travel Authorization is an automated system that determines the eligibility of visitors to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP).
- Visa Waiver Program (VWP): The visa waiver program permits citizens of 38 countries to travel to the United States for business or tourism for stays of up to 90 days without a visa.
- Trusted Traveler Programs: This program can help you move you through the line at the airport much faster. Designed for frequent visitors.