Home » Immigration Articles
Immigration Articles2020-08-04T19:19:52-05:00

Helpful Immigration  Articles

Herman Legal Group’s Richard Herman is a vocal advocate for immigrant rights, always staying on top of the latest immigration reforms and practices. Below are some articles written by Richard Herman that may help you gain a new perspective on the issues that today’s immigrants face.

Local USCIS Office in Cleveland

By |August 4th, 2020|Categories: Immigration Articles|Tags: , , |

USCIS provides services in various domains: Citizenship (Includes the Related Naturalization Process), Working in the United States, Immigration of Family Members, Verifying an Individual’s Legal Right to Work in the United States (E-Verify), Humanitarian Programs, Adoptions, Civic Integration, and Genealogy.

Immigration Court in Detroit, MI

By |August 3rd, 2020|Categories: Immigration Articles|Tags: , |

This civil court operates under the jurisdiction of the Department of Justice’s (DOJ) Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR). There are 58 courts with approximately 460 immigration judges throughout the United States.

Finding An Authorized USCIS Doctor in Buffalo, NY

By |July 29th, 2020|Categories: Immigration Articles|Tags: , |

Applicants for a green card in the US normally must have a medical examination. The medical exam must be done by a physician authorized by a physician approved by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

Cleveland – The Fastest City in the U.S. in Naturalization

By |July 29th, 2020|Categories: Immigration Articles|Tags: , , |

There are about 9 million lawful permanent residents in America, eligible to become U.S. citizens. A process through which an immigrant to the United States can become a U.S. citizen is called naturalization.

Michigan Jails that have contracts to house ICE detainees

By |July 29th, 2020|Categories: Immigration Articles|Tags: , |

In the United States, almost 30 percent of federal prisoners are immigrants. Besides federal prisons, in the United States detention system, there are state and local detention centers.

The Buffalo (Batavia) Service Processing Center Houses ICE Detainees

By |July 29th, 2020|Categories: Immigration Articles|Tags: , , , |

The main jail for ICE detainees in Buffalo is the Buffalo (Batavia) Service Processing Center. This jail is located at 4250 Federal Drive; Batavia, NY, York

How the Sanctuary Campus Movement Protects DACA DREAMers

By |July 28th, 2020|Categories: Immigration Articles|Tags: , |

Those who have received DACA protections have nothing to fear from Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), the primary US immigration enforcement agency. It is the undocumented students who do have something to fear, however, that have motivated the sanctuary campus movement.

Immigration Services Throughout the United States


Contact Us

Free Consultation

Toll-Free Call


Subscribe to our Newsletter


Call now for your FREE telephone consult


24/7 Evening & Weekends

Request Free Consultation
Go to Top