- Petitioners information – this is a part where the U.S. petitioner should answer the questions with precise details about names (full legal name from government-issued ID document, nicknames, or any name changes from the past), social security number, dates, mailing address for receiving notices and physical address, employment data for the last five years, parent’s biographic information, marriages from the past if there are, citizenship grounds, previous petitions, underage children, residence information.
- Beneficiary information – these questions are almost the same as the previous ones, but they refer to the foreign fiancé information. It is possible to choose one of the available embassies abroad for his or her interview.
- Other information includes information about the criminal background or requesting a multiple-filer waiver if this petition is not the first one filed.
- Biographic data – these questions are additional information about the petitioner’s ethnicity, race, etc.
- Petitioner’s statement, contact, declaration, and signature – in this part, the petitioner has to make sure that the documents are signed and dated.
- Interpreter’s contact information, certification, and signature – this part is filed if there is a person who helps with the question translation and interpretation.
- Contact information, declaration, and signature of the person who prepared the petition if it was not the petitioner
- Additional information – this part serves as an extra space
The filing fees for this form are 535$, but it is recommended to double-check before the payment.
There is also an optional Form G-1145, e-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance, that can be filled out. If so, it has to be attached to the application’s cover page (on the top).
The I-129F package has to be copied entirely and then mailed to the USCIS Lockbox, which is recommended to do with a request for delivery confirmation. Copies will be sent to the foreign fiancé so that he or she can prepare for the interview.
For more detailed instructions about filing the I-129F form, it is possible to check the Form Filing Tips.