It is necessary to have one of the following educational requirements to be eligible to obtain a TN visa as a Pharmacist:
- Bachelor’s degree or Licenciatura degree
Degree type is determined based on OOH, where it stated that it has to be in the Pharmacy field or a closely related field.
- State or Provincial License
State or a provincial license presents any document issued by a state, provincial, or federal government, as the case may be, or under its authority, but not by a local government, that permits a person to be engaged in a regulated activity or profession.
Additional requirements that TN nonimmigrants have to submit are:
- Proof of Mexican or Canadian citizenship (passport);
- A proof of the job offer written as the letter of support by the employer, with all job details;
- A proof that a nonimmigrant does not intend to stay in the U.S. after the TN visa expires.