Client: Adult Female Mexican Immigrant
Client’s Country of Origin: Mexico
Case Type: I-821D Consideration of Deferred Action Based on Childhood Arrival
Date of Application: May 1, 2014
Date of Approval: October 21, 2014
Our client retained Herman Legal Group to secure an approval for consideration of deferred action for childhood arrival for sake of her future career.
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival (also known as DACA) is a relatively straightforward procedure. President Obama had used his administrative channel to help DREAMERS, mostly Latinos who arrived in the United States during childhood, to avoid immigrant deportation. Provided the client reasonably fits all the below mentioned criteria, our arguments for the client are likely to work. However, documentation of evidence will determine the strength of your case. The better the client’s evidence, the better we can argue on his or her behalf.
Herman Legal Group helped our client prove that she:
- Was under 31 years of age before the mandated date.
- Was under 16 years of age before she arrived in the U.S.
- Was physically present when requesting for deferred action to U.S.C.I.S.
- Was in possession of required educational or military service credentials.
- Was free of criminal records, felony, misdemeanor, or national security concerns
About five months later, our client received approval for the consideration of deferral on actions against her.