Herman Legal Group Assists Client’s Access to Life-Saving Medical Treatment

Our client, a citizen of Canada, comes from a wealthy, successful family. However, as a young man, he suffered from serious medical issues that consumed his day-to-day life. After seeking medical institutions and trying several treatments in Canada, nothing worked. Our client’s family burdened in distress over their son’s health. Finally, they came across a medical clinic located in Utah that would treat our client’s needs, and after trial, the clinic’s assistance was found successful.

2023-09-19T07:42:39-05:00Categories: Success Stories|Tags: , , |

Immigration Laws for Changing to a Nonimmigrant F or M Student Status

Many B-1 and B-2 nonimmigrant visa holders may wish to change their status to F-1 student status. Holders of other nonimmigrant visas, such as J-2 exchange visitors, H-1B nonimmigrant visa holders (and spouses – H4 visas) may also want to switch. The desire to change has become more prevalent due to the COVID-19 healthcare crisis.

2023-09-27T06:50:14-05:00Categories: Immigration Guides|Tags: , , , |

US Department of State Factors For B1 and B2 Visas including Temporary Visas for a Fiancé

According to the Foreign Affairs Manual provided by the US State Department, “Visitor visas are nonimmigrant visas for persons who want to enter the United States temporarily for business (B-1), or for pleasure (B-2), or a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2).”

2023-09-19T08:00:03-05:00Categories: Immigration Articles|Tags: , , |

FAQs About Extending a B1 or B2 Visa

“B1 and B2 visas are usually issued for a term of 10 years. Each visit may last up to six months, although some categories of visitors may apply to extend their visit for an additional 6 months. During your visit to the U.S., you may visit Canada, Mexico, or the Caribbean islands (not Cuba)for up to 30 days and re-enter the U.S. as long as you re-enter within the period noted on Form I - 94 which you received when you first entered.”

2023-09-21T05:27:34-05:00Categories: Immigration Articles|Tags: , |
Go to Top