Client: Adult Female Mexican Immigrant
Client’s Country of Origin: Mexico
Case Type: I-821D Consideration of Deferred Action Based on Childhood Arrival
Date of Application: January 15, 2014
Date of Approval: August 20, 2014
Our client retained Herman Legal Group to secure an approval for consideration of deferred action for childhood arrival so she could legally work in the U.S.
Herman Legal Group helped our client prove that she met all criteria for deferred action:
- She arrived in the U.S. when she was 15 years old (before the 16th birthday).
- She continuously resided in the U.S. from June 15, 2007 until the time of application.
- She was under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2002;
- She entered the U.S. without inspection before June 15, 2012, or her lawful immigration status expired as of June 15, 2002.
- She had no criminal record.
- She met the educational or service criteria.
- She was present at the time of application and on June 15, 2012.
Within eight months after her biometrics appointment, our client received her approval.